Open-Source Robotics and Process Control Cookbook: Designing and Building Robust, Dependable Real-time Systems
Including detailed design information on:
· ESBUS PC-host interface
· Host-module communications protocol
· A speed-controlled DC motor with tach feedback and thermal cut-off
· A stepper motor controller
· A two-axis attitude sensor using a MEMS accelerometer
· Infrared remote control in Linux using LIRC
· Machine vision using Video4Linux
- The first-ever book on using open source technology for robotics design!
- Covers hot topics such as GPS navigation, 3-D sensing, and machine vision, all using a Linux platform!
Applies affordable and popular open-source tools to the burgeoning and exciting world of robotics for the first time ever in one book! Lewin Edwards is an embedded engineer with over 15 years experience designing embedded systems hardware, firmware, and control software.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 256 pages
- Newnes (December 24, 2004)
- Engineering & Transportation
PDF Books World offers free eBooks on fiction, non-fiction, academic, textbooks and children's categories for download in high quality PDF format.
Download ebook Open-Source Robotics and Process Control Cookbook: Designing and Building Robust, Dependable Real-time Systems by Language: English : pdf - djvu - online : eBooks for Free.
|The message text*:|