Principles of Social Work Practice: A Generic Practice Approach (Haworth Social Work Practice)
- the nonjudgmental attitude
- controlled emotional involvement
- respect for the individual
- empowermentPrinciples of Social Work Practice illustrates for advanced undergraduates and graduate students how to effectively intervene in the conflicts that evolve between clients’ needs for well-being and development and the demands or restrictions of public attitudes or social policy. You will sharpen your skills and construct indispensable methods for helping individuals establish vital links with their communities.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 282 pages
- The Haworth Press; 1 edition (February 5, 1997)
- Politics & Social Sciences
PDF Books World offers free eBooks on fiction, non-fiction, academic, textbooks and children's categories for download in high quality PDF format.
Download ebook Principles of Social Work Practice: A Generic Practice Approach (Haworth Social Work Practice) by Language: English : pdf - djvu - online : eBooks for Free.
|The message text*:|
Sammandrag AF Svenska, Danska Och Norrska Reformations Historien (1817) (Paperback)(Spanish) - Common
High-Energy-Density Physics: Foundation of Inertial Fusion and Experimental Astrophysics (Graduate Texts in Physics)
Desire and Contradiction: Imperial Visions and Domestic Debates in Victorian Literature (Cultural Politics)
Rol' gosudarstva i obshchestva v formirovanii "novogo cheloveka": Na primere shkol Nizhnego Povolzh'ya Rossii v 1917-1927 gg. (Russian Edition)